| || |
- By 2005, 80% of developing countries
will have routine immunization coverage of at least 80% in all districts.
- By 2002, 80% of all countries with adequate delivery systems
will have introduced hepatitis B vaccine. By 2007, all countries.
- By 2005, 50% of poorest countries with high disease burdens and adequate delivery systems will have introduced Hib vaccine.
- By 2005, the world will be certified polio-free.
- By 2005, the vaccine efficacy and burden of disease will be known for all regions for rotavirus and pneumococcal vaccine, and mechanisms identified to make the vaccines available to the poorest countries.
[Return To Top]